7 Questions From “Travelers Building Change”
Hi, and thanks so much for working with us! The purpose of this interview is to spotlight your work as a travel blogger and/or professional explorer/philanthropist, and to discover what “traveling” and “building change” really means to you. We intend to showcase and profile some prolific travelers who want to make a difference in the world; the more completely you answer our questions, the better we will be able to do that, and help you support your work! So here you go, 7 questions (plus an informal introduction) from “Travelers Building Change”:
- What’s your website, and why did you start it?
- Can you recall a specific moment that sparked the “traveling bug” in you?
- What is your dream trip/destination and why?
- What does “traveling” mean to you?
- How are you “creating change,” through your traveling or otherwise?
- If any, Which organizations that drive change do you support?
- What do you ask (or would you ask, given the opportunity) people to do to support those organizations? How do you help?
Lastly, Introduce Yourself: What’s your name, where are you from, where are you living/traveling now, do you have any family, what are your hobbies/interests, what did you do in your past career, what’s your favorite world cuisine, etc - this shouldn’t necessarily be travel-related but feel free to bring up any travel stories or ideas here that are NOT addressed in the previous questions.
By Submitting you agree to the Terms for Submission